CTM are taking the following actions to help limit the Coronavirus outbreak. Our objective is to maintain support as usual but most importantly to ensure the safety of ALL employees and customers. Your support and co-operation during these challenging times will be appreciated. The following actions have been taken to allow the daily operations to continue while limiting personal risk.
- Depot Service operations remain operational.
- On-farm breakdowns remain supported but with no direct human contact.
- All engineers are issued with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Disposable gloves will be worn at all times.
- Depot Parts operations remain operational – Monday to Friday 8.00 – 17.00
- Saturday collection only possible by pre phoning service No: 07785 530010
- Customers are asked, to place their orders by phone to limit time and contact when on site; to collect in area designated outside front of the building.
- Anyone entering the location will be required to wait outside the building.
- Sales teams will remain fully contactable via phone (mobile) and email.
- Farm visits will be restricted for machine viewing for appraisals only – no human contact.
- All demonstrations are postponed until further notice.
- All supplier representative appointments are postponed.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these challenging times. As the situation develops over the coming weeks, we will update these procedures as required.
“Working together to keep agriculture operational and safe.”